Under New Ownership!
Colorado Embroidery has been operating here in the Yampa Valley for over 30 years. Lauren McLaughlin recently purchased the business and, together with Teagann Yeager, the production manager, they guarantee that your project will be completed on time and with the highest quality. Their showroom and production facility is located in Curve Plaza, next to Ace Hardware.
Six reasons to choose Colorado Embroidery:
- 2 weeks or less turn-around on most items.
- Shop online 24/7 (Just click on the catalogs).
- We answer our phone and return your emails.
- Locally owned and operated for over 30 years.
- No minimums.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Online catalogs.
Receive our free small business marketing tips newsletter.
logo or design
$40 one time fee!
The process is very easy:
- Choose your garments from our online catalogs.
- Call or email us with your order. Be sure to include the product numbers, colors and sizes.
- Upload your logo or design or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you back a free quote.
- Approve the quote and pay a deposit for items ordered.
- We will send you a proof of your logo or design.
- Once we receive your items and you approve the proof of your logo or design, we will produce your garments in-house on our state of the art embroidery or heat press machines.
- We will ship your items to you, or you can come and pick them up. We also offer FREE delivery for larger orders.
© 2015-16 Colorado Embroidery | All Rights Reserved